No real analysis here folk's, just some random thoughts about things Mississippi State, Starkville and so forth.
- Why has Dontae Walker not had a True Maroon video yet? Maybe his should be True Moron
- I was talking lots of crap about how small that Tech QB was Saturday night until I saw him sling it. The kid has talent. Maybe he can be like a mini Brett Farve. Let's hope he doesn't have picture messaging though.
- The LED ribbon boards are great, but they should really consider partnering with C Spire or AT&T to randomly run people's Text Messages who are at the game across that thing.
- Did anyone else see this guy walking around and think man, I didn't know Gavin Degraw was a Tech fan
"Man I feel bad for the people sitting behind me. Been gassing it up since I ate that sausage dog in the second quarter." Bill C., Row 42, Section E, seat 37 (XXX) XXX-XXXX
- Since Hank Flick is retired now, I wonder if he'd be interested in announcing at my tailgate.
- I've heard enough about how the black jersey's are bad luck, you guys. I wonder if somewhere black jerseys are planning to sue both MState and Georgia for giving them a bad name.
- Big hat tip to the guy who was supposedly in the Junction Saturday dressed as a maroon and white storm trooper, but if we ever meet in person, please Laya hands off my sister. I'm probably the only one who laughed at that.
- I wonder if Scott Stricklin already had a great collection of Maroon before Maroon Friday was invented or if he had to stock up after that idea.
- Do you think if LaDarious Perkins is ever mad he refers to himself as "Fast & Furious"?
- I bet at this point even TSUN's empty seats are tired of watching them play.
- Man I really hope the basketball team is good this year.
- Keep your heads up TSUN fans, you always have
basketballa trip to Omaha to look forward to. Someday, maybe
- Do you think Vandy football players pick on another player if he makes a C in a class? I bet it's ruthless
- Still hoping Stephen Garcia will come have a beer with me in the Junction before the Sakerlina game
- I bet Craig James and Jesse Palmer ride the short bus together into ESPN every morning.
- I heard an LSU fan ran into a West Virginia classroom last Friday and yelled "Tiger Bait." West Virginia fans don't realize that's a senior course for LSU students.
- I sure hope that all the students who took the "student black out" a little too seriously last Saturday have fully recovered now.
- IF YOU DON'T REPOST THIS IN THE COMMENTS, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, SBNATION STAFF WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KICK YOU IN THE KNEE REPEATEDLY. You better do it, if you see it on the Internet it has to be true.
- There is NO better place than Starkville on a Fall Saturday. None whatsoever