|FTC disclosure: This contest is sponsored by Gameday Depot and SB Nation.|
Congratulations to dannpalmer6771 for finishing first in this week's Cowbell College Pick 'Em and winning the first $10 gift certificate from Gameday Depot. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email with instructions on how to claim your prize. You can choose one that can be used for officially licensed NCAA apparel and merchandise or one that can be used for custom t-shirts you create yourself.
No worries for the rest of you, as we'll be giving away another $10 gift certificate this week. Don't forget to make your picks before the deadline, and remember, a $50 gift certificate is on the line for whoever wins the entire season, so keep playing each week.
The top ten scores plus a quick preview of week 2 pick selections can be found after the jump.
|1||tylern80, tylern80 *||55||100%|
|3||Leaping Lemurs, Gronewold_Sports||55||99.4%|
|4||lowfuel 3, lowfuel128||55||97.7%|
Pretty good scores for week 1. For me personally, I bought into the hype of Northwestern not having Dan Persa under center and picked Boston College over them. Anyway, pick selections for Week 2 are now available. They are:
- Iowa Hawkeyes at Iowa State Cyclones (12pm ET)
- Oregon State Beavers at Wisconsin Badgers (12pm ET, ESPN)
- Mississippi State Bulldogs at Auburn Tigers (12:21pm ET, ESPN3)
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights at North Carolina Tar Heels (12:20pm ET)
- Cincinnati Bearcats at Tennessee Volunteers (3:30pm ET, ESPN2)
- Alabama Crimson Tide at Penn State Nittany Lions (3:30pm ET, ABC)
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Georgia Bulldogs (4:30pm ET, ESPN)
- Brigham Young Cougars at Texas Longhorns (7:00pm ET, EPSN2)
- Utah Utes at USC Trojans (7:30pm ET, Versus)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Michigan Wolverines (8:00pm ET, ESPN)
Thanks for playing and happy picking!