With big time home games generally comes visits from big time recruits, and that is no exception for Mississippi State's game with Tennessee Saturday night. State will take on the Volunteers in a game that could move us to 6-0, and many of the state's most talented high school football players will take the game in.
Yesterday the Clarion Ledger's recruiting writer John Talty released a list of all recruits who plan to attend both the Auburn - Ole Miss game and the Tennessee - Mississippi State game. Obviously, these lists are subject to change, because, you know, EIGHTEEN YEAR OLDS N SUCH. The list is heavy with Junior visitors Anyways, here's just a few of the big names that will be in attendance Saturday in Starkville:
- Itawamba AHS RB Ashton Shumpert
- West Bolivar HS RB Kailo Moore (MSU Commit) [May also visit Ole Miss Saturday]
- Tylertown HS QB Tyre'oune Holmes (MSU commit)
- Lafayette County RB DK Buford ('14)
- Wilkinson County HS DB Devin Voorhies (commited to LSU) ('14)
- West Point HS RB Aeris Williams ('14)
- Starkville HS DB Devante Davis ('14)
- Callaway OL Roderick Taylor ('14)
- Callaway LB Breeland Speaks ('14)
The link also includes a list of players who will attended (or were supposed to attend) the Auburn - Ole Miss game this morning.