A short News and Notes today, but still all (most) of the links you need from around Bulldog nation.
- Some great behind the scenes video from yesterday from CBS Sports Network, taking a look at Mississippi State's week of preparation leading up to the Tennessee game:
- Oh hey! There's also some video from Starkville Cafe downtown, where Cam Lawrence introduces you to the best breakfast in Starkville:
- Those two above videos are part of a 30 minute special that will air tonight at 6:30 on CBS Sports Network (you probably don't have it, but if you do, tape it for us plz!). CBS has a film crew in Starkville all week leading up to the big Tennessee game to follow State's preparation.
- Yesterday was also post-practice interview day, and you can catch talks with Devon Bell, Taveze Calhoun, Dak Prescott, and Josh Robinson. Sorry guys and girls, just got lazy on the embed.
- Bobby C. with a good article on RG Tobias Smith, and how his undefinable characteristics are leading MSU's offensive line play.
- Gerry Hamilton of 24/7 sports was in Houston, Mississippi yesterday to watch MSU commit and diamond in the rough DE Chris Jones practice. Gerry also passed through Starkville earlier in the week, and you can read about his recap of Starkville's recruits, including class of 2015 QB Caleb Wilson, son of MSU Defensive Coordinator Chris Wilson.
- FUMBLR, Week 6 - ALL OF THE SAD PHILLIP RIVERS'
- The Alphabetical with Spencer Hall, another must read.
That's it for today's News and Notes folks. Sorry for the shortness!