Kevin Jairaj-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
Let's take a look at who rose and who fell in the Week 7 BlogPoll Top 25.
- South Carolina fell 4 spots from 3 to 7 after last weekend's 23-21 loss in Death Valley to LSU. Appropriate placing directly behind LSU, who they lost to. Sometimes the BlogPoll voting doesn't recognize things like that, but this time it seems they did.
- Speaking of appropriate, Ohio State deservedly dropped two spots after playing close with Indiana. A first place vote? Fa real? #SHM #HASHTAGS
- Our own Bulldogs rose five spots from 19 to 14 after Saturday's big win over Tennessee in Starkville. A bit high IMO, but State will definitely get its chance to earn that spot and spots higher in the coming weeks.
- LOL West Virginia.
- Seriously, Tech right behind West Virginia?
- I SEE YOU KENT STATE, RECEIVING THEM VOTES.
We will see which teams can survive their spots, which ones can climb, and which ones are just pretending in week 8 starting tomorrow night as Oregon travels to Arizona State.