Me and my three compadres embark on yet another BSR voyage into MSU and SEC football.
We weren't able to record a show on Sunday night because Rob was making chili, I was still celebrating the Falcons & Braves victories, Robbie was doing homework and Braden was hanging with the wifey. But Monday night we got together for our usual show minus Justin and talked MSU, SEC and other stuff.
Since we are always transparent, here are our production notes for this show (organization, excellence, it's all here at FWtCT):
In no particular order...
- What will be the biggest obstacle MSU has to overcome to be 7-0?
- Phil Steele projects MSU to play Oklahoma State in the Cotton Bowl. Would that take any of the luster off a potential matchup vs. OSU in Houston to open the 2013 season? What would the side effects of a bowl matchup like this be provided the teams know they will open 2013 together?
- Is there anything about Kentucky's team that concerns you?
- What area does MSU need to exploit on Kentucky?
- Any special memories/highlights for you relative to the MSU/UK series?
- Probability Justin will stay up to watch the Tennessee game?
- Best fall food or drink item?
- Gameday from the couch: do you like 11:30, 2:30, 6:00, 8:00, and why?
- The bottom half of the SEC is borderline embarrassing. Give me your top half, ranked 1-7.
- Is all the offense in college football a direct result of the restrictions placed on defenses?
- What did you think of the official who looked back at the 1st down marking before placing the spot of the ball in the Bama/ole miss game?
- What do you make of the divide in the SEC: 6 undefeated teams, 7 winless teams (in conference) and A&M the only team with a mark in both W and L?
As always we are powered by Bulldog Sports Radio. We are currently sponsored by our wives and girlfriends, but that doesn't do much in the $ department. We are willing to listen to any and all offers to sponsor us talking about sports...interesting trades considered (did I just tickle your buying bone, oh yes, I did -- one show free sponsorship if you can name where that came from).