Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE
All of the TV information, kickoff, stadium, ticket, and coaching information for the upcoming Mississippi State vs. LSU game this Saturday, November 10, 2012, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Game Day Vitals
- Who | Mississippi State Bulldogs (7-2, 3-2 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (7-2, 3-2 SEC)
- When | Saturday, November 10, 6:00p.m. (Central)
- Where | Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Tiger Stadium
- Tube | ESPN - Play-by-Play: Brad Nessler; Color Analyst: Todd Blackledge; Sideline: Holly Rowe [Ch. 206 DirecTV, Ch. 602 AT&T Uverse]
- Tickets | LSU Ticket Office - TiqIQ
- Spread | LSU by 14.5
- Series Record | LSU leads 69-33-3, in Baton Rouge: LSU leads 46-18-1 (From Mississippi State's Game Notes):
The 2012 edition of Mississippi State football became only the second team in school history to win its first seven games of the season, joining the 1999 team. The '99 team was the last Bulldog squad to defeat LSU, posting a 17-16 victory in late October.
- LSU Profile | Louisiana State University, Southeastern Conference, School's Athletics Website
- Season to Date | 7-2, 3-2 SEC (Season Stats)
- Last Week | Alabama 21, LSU 17
- Who's covering LSU | And The Valley Shook, SBNation - Jim Kleinpeter, The Times-Picayune
- Of Interest | More parallels to the 1999 team (via MSU's Game Notes):
Should the Bulldogs win Saturday, their 8-2 mark through 10 games will tie the 1999 squad for the second best start through nine games in school history (9-0-1 in 1940). In fact, Mississippi State has won eight games in a season only 14 times in its previous 112 years of football.
Coaches & Players
- Head coach | Les Miles (Michigan, '76) 7th season (82-20 at LSU)
- Top assistants | OC: Greg Studrawa (Bowling Green, '87) DC: John Chavis(Tennessee, '79)
- Key Offensive Players | Check back for key offensive players in MBD's Know the Foe - Part 1 tomorrow.
- Key Defensive Players | Check back for key defensive players in MBD's Know the Foe - Part 1 tomorrow.