July 19, 2012; Hoover, AL, USA; Georgia Bulldogs coach Mark Richt answers questions during the 2012 SEC media days press conference at the Wynfrey Hotel. Mandatory Credit: Kelly Lambert-US PRESSWIRE
I'm sure that in addition to being Mississippi State fans y'all are SEC fans as well. So Saturdays in the Fall are reserved for college football and all the great games each week. I've got my trusty helmet schedule, so this week I'm ready to rank the Top 25 SEC games to look forward to this year..
25. South Carolina at Vanderbilt (Week 1) - the first game of the year! This is the opening night, Thursday night game to kick off the season and it could be a huge win for Vandy or a devastating loss for South Carolina. Vandy is a veteran team playing at home - that won't be an easy task for the Gamecocks.
24. Georgia at Missouri (Week 2) - the SEC's first trip to Mizzou. UGA is expected to challenge for the East, so we'll see what Missouri can bring to the table....especially as this is a game they have been looking to for nine months.
23. Florida at Texas A&M (Week 2) - SEC's first trip to Texas. Florida is trying to get back to prominence but A&M awaits with a new coach and a lot of excitement about the future in College Station.
22. Alabama at Tennessee (Week 8) - The Vols haven't won this game in a while, but they do have it at home this year. Alabama might destroy them, or it might be close, you never know.
21. Texas A&M at Mississippi State (Week 10) - Two maroon and white teams go at it. This very well could be a Top 25 match-up if both teams are able to wins some swing games earlier in the year. MSU will wear special white jerseys to commemorate the 2000 "Snow Bowl".