20. Arkansas at Texas A&M (Week 5) - these two have met the past few years in Dallas as members of separate conferences, but now they are once again conference foes (both in Southwest conference from 1915-1991). Last year's 42-38 affair was a offensive classic, this year's game will be at A&M.
19. Tennessee at Mississippi State (Week 7) - a couple of teams with about the same expectations - weary about 7-5, looking for 8-4, hoping for 9-3. Since they look like teams on the same level record-wise this could be a battle that will have large implications come time for bowl selection. Winning this game could be the difference in a New Year's Day game vs. a lower-tier cold-weather bowl.
18. Florida at Tennessee (Week 3) - the Gators have won the last seven in this series and this might be the best chance for the Vols to win one. The game will not be on CBS for the first time in 213 years.
17. Auburn at Mississippi State (Week 2) - MSU has this game bolded, highlighted and circled. Auburn knows they will get a tough battle as four out of the last 5 games in this series have been decided by 7 points or less. The winner will be able to make an attempt at challenging the 'big 3' in the SEC West, the loser will be on the outside looking in.
16. South Carolina at Tennessee (Week 9) - If UT is having a good year this could have major SEC East implications. The Vols will be coming off games at MSU and vs. Alabama....USC will be coming off a stretch of vs. UGA, at LSU, and at Florida.