July 18, 2012; Hoover, AL, USA; Florida Gators head coach Will Muschamp speaks during a press conference at the 2012 SEC media days event at the Wynfrey Hotel. Mandatory Credit: Marvin Gentry-US PRESSWIRE
10. LSU at Florida (Week 6) - During the Tim Tebow era this was the game of the year, now it's up to the Gators to bring it back. UF has a couple of games (A&M, UT) before this that if they win could make this into a big time match-up....they have a bye the week prior. LSU should come to the swamp highly ranked and highly favored.
9. South Carolina at Florida (Week 8) - It's hard to believe but the Gamecocks have won two straight in this series. The roles have revered here but the game is in Gainesville. This is the 3rd game in a brutal stretch for USC that features Georgia and at LSU the two weeks prior to this.
8. Georgia at Auburn (Week 11) - The oldest rivalry in the deep south. I mark this game as a big one because of what it could mean to UGA. Prior to this Georgia faces Ole Miss and Auburn plays New Mexico State. Outside of the obvious South Carolina game, this will be the Dawgs biggest road test....and maybe their final test in their quest to run the table.
7. South Carolina at LSU (Week 7) - If there's one game that gives prognosticators reason to pause before picking USC to do big things this year - it's this game. The Cocks do have a few tests before this game but they could possibly come to Death Valley undefeated....to face an undefeated LSU team.
6. Auburn at Alabama (Week 13) - It's the Iron Bowl, it has to be in the Top 10. This game includes the last 3 national championships.