July 18, 2012; Hoover, AL, USA; Arkansas Razorbacks head coach John L. Smith during a press conference at the 2012 SEC media days event at the Wynfrey Hotel. Mandatory Credit: Marvin Gentry-US PRESSWIRE
5. Alabama at Arkansas (Week 3) - This is the biggest game of September. We should be able to find out a lot from this game...how good will Bama be this year, how good is ARK under John L. Smith? Alabama has won the last 5 meetings.
4. Arkansas at South Carolina (Week 11) - In the last two years the Gamecocks have won the East in '10 and 11 games in '11. But they've lost big to Arkansas in both years. This game will be in Columbia and will undoubtedly be circled by Spurrier as a game they have to win this year....with a tougher schedule than UGA it could mean the difference between winning the East or not. USC has a bye week prior, ARK has Tulsa.
3. Georgia at South Carolina (Week 6) - The last two East champs go at it in Columbia. South Carolina has won the last two and 3 of the last 5. Like last season, UGA could lose this game and still win the division since they have a much easier schedule, however, Mark Richt and Co. have aspirations of a national championship.
2. LSU at Arkansas (Week 13) - The day after Thanksgiving we get this gem every year. It's always a good game...Arkansas has won 3 of 5. Even last year when LSU won 41-17 the Hogs got out to a 14-0 lead before the Honey Badger took over. If Arkansas can get past Alabama this game could be for the West, the SEC and the national championship.
1. Alabama at LSU (Week 10) - Of course. The Game of the Century and the BCS Title Game last year....this year might not be any different.
.....alright, so when does football start?!