Blind Prisoner: You do not fear death. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.
Bruce Wayne: Why?
Blind Prisoner: How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit: the fear of death.
Bruce Wayne: I do fear death. I fear dying in here, while my city burns, and there's no one there to save it.
Blind Prisoner: Then make the climb.
Bruce Wayne: How?
Blind Prisoner: As the child did. Without the rope. Then fear will find you again.
- Stock Watch -- Egg Bowl Edition
- Coaches' Poll Points toward Auburn Snub, Bulldogs Have Faced Six Top-25 Teams
- Relive the Egg Bowl Through the Tweets of Former Players
- Sorting the BCS and SEC Bowl Pictures after a Wild Rivalry Weekend
- GoPro video footage from the Egg Bowl by a Davis Wade jumbotron camera man
- Rivalry Week Game Times, TV Channels, SEC Implications, Bowls and More
- WMD's Armchair QB: Bear Down! Edition
- Bully's Growler: Game 12 - Ole Miss 10, Mississippi State 17
- The Bulldogs are Going Bowling, but Where?
- Quick Hits: Mississippi State Tops Ole Miss 17-10 to win Egg Bowl