No, Mississippi State isn't in the national championship game. But many of us will still be watching tonight, so why shouldn't we have a little fun while we watch the Tigers and Seminoles battle it out? Join in if you please
- start of the game.
- broadcasters talk about Malzahn being on 2010 coaching staff that won NCG
- Tim Tebow sighting
- Tim Tebow says "honor"
- Cam Newton mentioned.
- Auburn first down/touchdown.
- Florida State first down/touchdown.
- Tre Mason touchdown.
- Mark May says something stupid.
- Jesse Palmer's jacket is too tight.
- ESPN shows video of Jameis Winston playing baseball (add a drink if it's the video of him throwing guy out from RF)
- broadcasters mention SEC national championship streak.
- Crowd shot of Florida State fan in an Affliction tshirt or flat-billed cap
- start of the second quarter.
- Bo Jackson shown on camera
- Nick Saban says "the process"
- ESPN shows Tebow and Meyer hugging after their national championship
- mention of Auburn fans wanting to roll trees outside of the Rose Bowl
- highlights shown from Auburn winning at Texas A&M
- broadcasters mention "Heisman moment" for Jameis Winston
- broadcasters refer to Nick Marshall as being a "dual-threat" QB
- broadcasters discuss "the kick" vs. Alabama
- broadcasters discuss Alabama being in NCG if not for "the kick".
- Brent Musburger calls the game a "barn burner"
- onside kick (add a shot if it's the opening kick of the second half).
- somebody misses a field goal (add a drink if it's blocked).
- crowd shot shows Auburn fan holding sign that features the word "destiny"
- start of the second half.
- mention of Jameis Winston being second straight freshman to win Heisman comes up.
- whenever you see Auburn-Georgia game ridiculously lucky catch replayed.
- camera shows grown man/woman wearing a Tiger tail.
- Harvey Updyke mentioned.
- someone fakes an injury to slow the other team's tempo.
- Paul Finebaum says that Alabama would have given FSU more of a game.
- For every punt each team has over five for the game.
Have a shot
- start of the fourth quarter (make it a double for overtime).
- pick 6.
- special teams touchdown.
- Charles Barkley seen drinking a beer and eating a hotdog.
- Nick Marshall runs for and passes for 200 yards.
- Tre Mason runs for over 250 yards.
- Jameis Winston passes for 350 yards or more.
- Katherine Webb is an Auburn alumn mention.
- Paul Finebaum seen shining Nick Saban's shoes.
[post idea and a few of the drinks via Hustle Belt]