The Mississippi State Bulldogs came off a tough week. Following an emotional win over Ole Miss and a close game against Georgia, The Bulldogs come into the next week with two tough road games against Texas A&M and Kentucky. Both of which are currently tied for 3rd place in the SEC.
Broadcast Info and Venue:
- Location: College Station, TX
- Venue: Reed Arena
- Time: 4:00 PM CT
- TV: SEC Network
- Radio: Starkville 100.9 FM, Tupelo 95.9 FM, Hailstateplus/Tunein
- Record (26-1, 12-1 SEC)
- Road Record: 11-1
- RPI: 4
- SEC Standings: Tied for 1st
- Record (19-7, 9-4 SEC)
- Home Record: 12-1
- RPI: 16
- SEC Standings: Tied for 3rd
Projected Starting Lineups
- Victoria Vivians
- Morgan William
- Breanna Richardson
- Chinwe Okorie
- Dominique Dillingham
- Danni Williams
- Khaalia Hillsman
- Curtyce Knox
- Anriel Howard
- Jasmine Lumpkin
- Vic Schaefer once again travels to College Station, TX to face a team he helped lead to the National Championship, and his Alama Malter.
- Texas A&M has a 12-1 Home Record this year. Will Gary Blair have a few tricks up his sleeve having faced his former assistant once already.
- Mississippi State has never won at College Station, TX. 0-3 All Time.
- Mississippi State had a sluggish performance against Georgia last time out. How will the Bulldogs fare with a very tough test Sunday Afternoon?
- Texas A&M has Mississippi State and South Carolina back to back in Reed Arena. Will Texas A&M make some noise in the race to the SEC Title?
- Texas A&M is coming off a road loss against LSU. Before that A&M had a 4 game winning streak, including a win at then #24 Tennessee. Only one of two SEC Teams to win in Knoxville, TN this season.
- Dominque Dillingham and Victoria Vivians went a combined 2/22 last Thursday against Georgia. How will they respond?
- Dominique Dillingham, Ketara Chapel, and Teaira McCowan return to the state of Texas. Will they finally be able to get a win in the lone star state?
Texas A&M is going to be a very tough game for MSU for a lot of reasons. While its true A&M and MSU are similar when you talk about any sport, its more true in Women's Basketball than any other sport. Vic Schaefer’s ties to Texas A&M run very deep. And playing what he calls “family” in Gary Blair makes things even more difficult. Add that to the fact that A&M is a solid team. Their only home loss is to a USC team Mississippi State defeated in Los Angeles earlier this season. This game will be even closer than the first meeting in Starkville. I’m going Bulldogs 68 Aggies 64.