Now that I have my feet wet as the Managing Editor, I wanted to explore some ideas that I have for the blog. So without further adieu, here are some of the exciting things you can expect from us in the future!
- Ethan Lee will continue to serve as a contributor through various forms of media after a hiatus this summer. You won’t hear much from him this summer, but you can expect him back before the start of football season.
- Evan Ertel will continue in his role as one of our editors. Evan is currently getting accustomed to a new internship, but you can expect the same continued great content you always have.
- Daniel Black will be coming back to the site, and will also be serving as an editor. Daniel is an amazing writer, but when you factor in that he’ll just be a senior in high school this Fall, then you have to be blown away by his writing prowess.
- Ladd Ezell, one of the hosts of Hail Dear ‘ol Pod, will now be serving as the Social Media Manager for the site. Ladd will still post his usual stuff to the site, but he will be the guy behind the keyboard on the Twitter and Facebook accounts for the site.
- One person has reached out to the site to possibly become a contributor. I’m still waiting to hear back from him to see if he still on board.
- You’ll still get the same writing and podcasts you’ve been getting from the site. Those won’t change.
It’s exciting times here at For Whom the Cowbell Tolls. Like I said on Tuesday, if you’re interested in joining our team, let me know. I’d love to talk to you about how you can contribute to the team.