- Starkville has amazing restaurants. Let me list just a few: The Veranda, Harvey’s, Stromboli’s, The Little Dooey, and Restaurant Tyler. I’d put these up against any other big city restaurant.
- Cristil’s Golden Prince. He is better known as Jak. He is our most recent bulldog mascot. Jak is truly man’s best friend and the best mascot in all the land.
- Strange Brew is the best coffee ever. Keep Starkville Strange.
Hot chocolate weather ? Hot Chocolate Weather! It’s HOT CHOCOLATE weather people !!! #WeatherByStrangeBrew #Fall #HotChocolate #Mississippi pic.twitter.com/81UA8dGvxI— Strange Brew Coffeehouse - Starkville, MS (@SBCoffeehouse) October 11, 2018
- Maroon is a great school color. There are some other fan bases that may be conceited and really care about what they wear to football games, but MSU fans keep it real. No white after labor day? Don’t care. Oxfords and khakis? No thanks. Mississippi State fans can wear maroon for any game, at any time of year, and it’s going to look good.
- Ice Cream and Cheese. Do I need to say anything else?
We have lots of ice cream, cheese, meat and more. Open game day from 9-5. Come see us for your tailgating needs. pic.twitter.com/yitM0v1UmL— MAFES Sales Store (@MSUcheese) September 1, 2018
Have you ordered your holiday cheese yet? The White Gift Pack is a great option for anyone looking to have the best secret Santa gift. This pack includes a 1.5 lb. Edam Ball, 1 lb. Cheddar Cheese Block and 6 oz. Cheddar Spread. Shop in store or online at https://t.co/bvbrcxky5j pic.twitter.com/zG7yBNk7n8— MAFES Sales Store (@MSUcheese) September 28, 2018
- If Starkville was a human body, then the Cotton District would be the heart. Las Vegas, Times Square, and Miami Beach have got nothing on this little hamlet in Mississippi.
The Cotton District, a New Orleans themed neighborhood full of libations - living spaces - restaurants and retail shops, has become the heart of #Starkville 's growing college town. #VisitMS https://t.co/EUf9VN6Vyv @mscollegetown pic.twitter.com/JwD70bfC3I— Visit Mississippi (@visitms) October 10, 2018
- We have real authentic fans. MSU fans have dealt with heartache. Unfortunately, they know how to lose. But that is life. It is not always going to go your way. It’s hard being a MSU fan. If it was easy then anyone would do it. But it makes the good times even better.
- Loudest student section in America.
- Rick’s is the Best Live Music Venue in the Country. I have been serenaded by the likes of Snoop Dogg, Eric Church, Zac Brown, and dozens of others at Rick’s. The good times never stop at Rick’s Cafe in Starkville, MS.
- Starkville, Mississippi is the best college town in America.
Bulldog Bash 2018 in Mississippi’s College Town! #HailState pic.twitter.com/R6h02S4Ank— Starkville, MS (@mscollegetown) September 30, 2018
- Cowbells are the greatest college football tradition. Every school has their thing. And this is ours.