- Woo pig sooie chant is dumb. I don’t understand the chant. What does it even mean? Calling the hogs? Walmart would run out of business.
- Walmart is a huge supporter of the Razorbacks. The Arkansas business school is named Sam Walton School of Business after the founder of Walmart. Here are some other fun facts.
Which state has the most Walmarts per capita? You guessed it...Arkansas. There are about 22 Walmarts per 1 million people in Arkansas.
Check out the people of walmart.
- Arkansas fans are a bunch of undercover Russian operatives that have a foothold in the Ozarks. Let me explain. Tusk the mascot is not even a razorback. Technically a razorback is a wild pig or wild boar. Tusk is a Russian Boar. So they should be called the Arkansas Russian Boars. Spies!
- Bill Clinton is a huge hog supporter. Our former President was one sleazy dude. He has been publicly accused of sexual harassment by four different women and has even admitted to cheating on his wife with two other women. One of those women was of course Monica Lewinsky. He was the President. She was an intern. He was 59. She was 22. The House impeached Clinton citing perjury and obstruction of justice. Not bad for an Arkansas boy from Hope, AR. Woo pig.
- They desecrated Bully. Honestly, what is wrong with people?
Mississippi State's Bully statue vandalized over weekend with 'Woo Pig' graffiti https://t.co/QXliHQGWQz— Clarion Ledger (@clarionledger) September 12, 2018
- Jerry Jones is another hog fan. Here’s Jerry! Another old man with lots of money and power taking advantage of the system. Jerry first tried to draft Paxton Lynch. When that didn’t go his way he settled for Dak Prescott. He got lucky and Dak had a great rookie year. But by Jerry allowing Jason Garrett to continue coaching he is wasting Dak’s prime years. Another Arkansas alum. Another disappointment.
- They’d rather have Insomnia Cookies than Waffle House. The Waffle House on Dickson Street in Fayetteville has now closed. Rumor has it they are putting in an Insomnia Cookies at the Waffle House spot. When it’s late at night and you’re stumbling around Dickson Street would you rather have some stale, M&M cookie or a huge helping of hash browns, eggs, bacon, and waffles? I rest my case.
- Bobby Petrino. Another guy from Arkansas. Another infidelity. I see a pattern emerging. Only this time there is a cool motorcycle crash scene.
- The Razorbacks play games in Little Rock. Does anyone in the fan base actually like this? Why do they continue playing games at War Memorial? Sure it’s centrally located and of course Little Rock is such a picturesque oasis of fine dining, art, and culture but come on. It’s the equivalent of playing one game a year in Jackson, MS. It takes away at least one home game a year from Fayetteville. And Fayetteville is actually a decent place to go and pregame at the nearest Applebee’s.
- BONUS: Reason Why the University of Arkansas is the Best. They kept Ole Miss from playing for the SEC Championship in 2015.
Hail State Always.