- 3rd and 93.
- Louisiana natives are ultra sensitive. I wrote a story about LA-Lafayette earlier this year. The fans took it personally. I have received numerous personal attacks. I guess my sarcasm has fallen on deaf ears in Louisiana. Here’s to LA Tech fans being thicker skinned.
- LA Tech is located in Ruston, LA. Enough said. Look at that super cute little stadium!
- Ruston is a lawless jungle. Just read this story. This Ruston resident got naked and peed in a lady’s front yard...while making eye contact. That man later became mayor.
- Terry Bradshaw is the most overrated Hall of Famer ever. The famous former LA Tech Bulldog threw two more touchdowns than interceptions during his career in the NFL. His 70.9 QBR is putrid. He’s not a bad quarterback. He’s just not that good either.
- Trace Adkins advocates for puppet love. The former LA Tech walk on never even played a down. He’s burly, talks slow, is not talented. I’d say this man is indicative of the average Louisianian.
Please use viewer discretion before watching the video below.
- LA Tech and Ruston, LA are so blah. Sorry that this story wasn’t as long as my others. Frankly I couldn’t find much about Louisiana Tech. Ruston is not fun, cool, or hip. LA Tech doesn’t have anything really worth mentioning. Please tell me why Ruston is a place.
Hail State Always