15. Tennessee at Georgia (Week 5) - In the early part of the last decade this game was huge every single year. Perhaps this game could be a return to the great match-up we saw previously. Georgia has their big game at South Carolina the next week, but they need to get past UT first.
14. LSU at Auburn (Week 4) - I feel like I'm crazy putting this game so low, but I just don't think Auburn is near the same level as LSU right now. This game was a classic for 7, 8 years in a row but outside of Cam Newton's influence it really hasn't been that close since '08.
13. Arkansas at Auburn (Week 6) - The Tigers get a bye week after the above game and the Hogs travel to A&M the week prior. This game has featured some unexpected results in the past like ARK winning at #2 Auburn in '06, road team winning a lot and 65-43 in 2010.
12. Arkansas at Mississippi State (Week 12) - This typically isn't a great game but it was last time it was in Starkville. The Razorbacks could be anywhere from challenging for a national championship to battling for 4th place in the SEC West by the time this game rolls around. This could be a great game that is a battle for 3rd in the SEC and/or a Cotton Bowl bid.
11. Florida vs. Georgia (Week 9) - UGA actually won this game last year and they need to win it again. Florida will have it circled as one that could put them back on the map. The world's largest outdoor cocktail party is always a big game.