Wooooooooooooooooooooooo Friday. Feels good doesn't it? Shoot, I'd crack a beer right now if it wasn't 5 in the morning. I mean, who do you think I am, a LSU fan? Today's news and notes are short, but it's not always about size, you guys and girls, so don't be so judgemental. Gah.
- Troy QB Corey Robinson says he wants no part of Johnthan Banks, and yeah, that's probably a good idea.
- You know, it isn't a bad thing when you know what the other team is about to call on offense, right? That's what Corey Broomfield said was happening against Auburn last weekend.
- Pretty neat look inside the Nebraska football program and how their video staff is a vital part of the team's on the field success.
- Hey, Troy just got a new AD! Where is he from you ask? Why, he was the Associate AD at Ole Miss! Hope you have a solid seersucker-carryinG menswear store, Troy. [Troy resident: HEY WHO YOU CALLINA SUCKER?!]
- You can now pre-order Kyle Veazey's book on the legendary 1963 Mississippi State basketball team that sneaked out of Starkville to go play a predominately black Loyola team in the tournament that season. Really excited about the book.
- Trooper Taylor: DAN I KNOW YOU AIN'T TALKIN TO MY GIRL SON
Hey - now get out there and have a great Friday! Enjoy your day, because you don't have to go in tomorrow! That's right this time tomorrow you'll be well you'll be snoozing but hours after that you'll be watch football! That's right, I said it, football. That deserves a happy dance.
BONUS FRIDAY VIDEO: This won't pump you up, but this man has the best voice in music. Enjoy.
Aaron Lewis of Staind - Something To Remind You - Brand New! LIVE Reading, PA 04/27/11 (via BreakMyFall2008)
For Whom the Cowbell Tolls Social Media
Follow FWtCT on Twitter
Like FWtCT on Facebook