Are you a fanatic about Mississippi State sports? Do you enjoy tweeting about MSU athletics? Are you a college student looking to get your name out there, while promoting MSU sports? Do you want to join one of Mississippi State’s main sports websites?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above we’d love to have you. FWtCT wants to add a social media manager to its site. We think you could help us.
As the managing editor for FWtCT, we ask that you stay up-to-date with all things MSU. Our Twitter account has over 11,000 followers and we would like to keep our fans informed with all things Mississippi State. This would include tweeting during all sporting events, during the week as games approach, and just staying up to date in the world of college athletics.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a heavy knowledge about MSU and its athletic program.
- Possesses some type of social media skills.
- Is looking for hot topics about MSU sports.
- Can tweet and publish quickly without help.
- Can communicate effectively with our other authors.
- Is able to work well in a virtual environment.
Previous social media experience is not required, but it would be ideal if you had worked in social media. If you want to join us here at FWtCT, please shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to you joining our team at FWtCT. Hail State!