Even though National Signing Day is months away, the Bulldogs have hit the recruiting trail hard so far. New recruiting coordinator Charles Huff has worked miracles for the Bulldogs. He has led the charge and helped land some big time recruits. The class of 2019 now has 8 hard commitments.
Here they are as ranked by 247 Sports:
- Charles Moore / 4 star, strong side defensive end / 6-4 / 268 pounds /
- De'Monte Russell / 4 star, weak side defensive end / 6-3 / 215 pounds /
- Ani Izuchukwu / 4 star, weak side defensive end / 6-4 / 230 pounds /
- Quinton Torbor / 4 star, wide receiver / 6-2 / 182 pounds /
- Garrett Shrader / 3 star, dual threat quarterback / 6-4.5 / 200 pounds /
- DJ James / 3 star, cornerback / 6-0 / 175 pounds /
- Montravious Richardson / 3 star, offensive tackle / 6-7 / 320 pounds /
- Javeious Purvis / 3 star, safety / 6-2/ 195 pounds /
- Brandon Cunningham / 3 star, offensive tackle / 6-5 / 270 pounds /
The Bulldogs are slowly building what looks to be a very solid class. Only time will tell how these recruits pan out.