STARKVILLE, Miss. — The Southeastern Conference released the 10-game, conference-only schedules for its 14 football programs Monday evening.
Each team will play 10 games and have one midseason open date in addition to an open date on Dec. 12.
The 2020 SEC Championship Game is set for Saturday, Dec. 19, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
First-year head coach Mike Leach and the squad learned earlier in the day that the Bulldogs would open the 2020 season on Sept. 26 in Death Valley against defending national champion LSU.
Under the revised schedule, the Bulldogs will host Arkansas (Oct. 3), Texas A&M (Oct. 17), Vanderbilt (Nov. 7), Auburn (Nov. 14) and Missouri (Dec. 5) at Davis Wade Stadium. The Bulldogs will be making trips to LSU (Sept. 26), Kentucky (Oct. 10), Alabama (Oct. 31), Georgia (Nov. 21) and Ole Miss (Nov. 28).
Kickoff times and television information will be released in the future.
Mississippi State’s 2020 football schedule
- WEEK 1 (Sept. 26): @ LSU
- WEEK 2 (Oct. 3): Arkansas
- WEEK 3 (Oct. 10): @ Kentucky
- WEEK 4 (Oct. 17): Texas A&M
- WEEK 5 (Oct. 24): OPEN week
- WEEK 6 (Oct. 31): @ Alabama
- WEEK 7 (Nov. 7): Vanderbilt
- WEEK 8 (Nov. 14): Auburn
- WEEK 9 (Nov. 21): @ Georgia
- WEEK 10 (Nov. 28): @ Ole Miss
- WEEK 11 (Dec. 5): Missouri