The final Saturday of college football action kicks off in a few short hours. It seems unbelievable that we have already reached the end of the season, but that cold reality has fallen upon us.
While the Bulldogs are not in action today, several games that could impact the Bulldogs, so make sure to check the Conference USA Championship (winner to the Liberty Bowl) and a few of the Big East games as they will send someone to the BBVA Compass Bowl.
A few notes from the games this week:
- Should Auburn and Oklahoma State win, the Bulldogs will have faced three FBS conference champions this year. Teams usually do not play schedules where 25% of their foes win conference titles.
- The SEC championship should be a dandy. Can either jump into the BCS Championship Game mix?
- If you are an SEC fan, pull hard for Duke and Michigan State. Both games play at about the same time, so have two televisions playing.
More from SB Nation College Football
- Projecting championship weekend
- 10 things about Auburn-Missouri
- Easy Call: Auburn-Missouri, Ohio State-Michigan State, and maple bacon
|TIME||ROAD TEAM||HOME TEAM||NETWORK|
|12 p.m. ET||No. 17 Oklahoma, 9-2||No. 6 Oklahoma State, 10-1||
|12 p.m. ET||No. 16 UCF, 10-1||SMU, 5-6||
|12 p.m. ET||Marshall, 9-3||Rice, 9-3||
|1 p.m. ET||Memphis, 3-8||UConn, 2-9||
|3:30 p.m. ET||No. 25 Texas, 8-3||No. 9 Baylor, 10-1||
|3:30 p.m. ET||Furman, 8-5||North Dakota State, 11-0||
|4 p.m. ET||No. 5 Missouri, 11-1||No. 3 Auburn, 11-1||
|7:30 p.m. ET||USF, 2-9||Rutgers, 5-6||
|7:45 p.m. ET||No. 7 Stanford, 10-2||No. 11 Arizona State, 10-2||
|8 p.m. ET||No. 20 Duke, 10-2||No. 1 Florida State, 12-0||
|8 p.m. ET||UL Lafayette, 8-3||South Alabama, 5-6||
|8:17 p.m. ET||No. 2 Ohio State, 12-0||No. 10 Michigan State, 11-1||
|10 p.m. ET||Utah State, 8-4||No. 23 Fresno State, 10-1||
More from For Whom the Cowbell Tolls
- REPORT: MSU to the Liberty Bowl all but official
- Games to Watch Saturday: Mississippi State Bowl Foes
- Liberty Bowl Facebook page adds header image from 07 game with MSU; IS IT A SIGN?!
- Today marks the 15 year anniversary of MSU's SEC Championship Game appearance
- Scott Stricklin on Bulldog Sports Radio: "Goal is to eliminate commercials during timeouts in-game"